1. ‘Additional PvP Damage/Defence’, ‘Additional PvE Damage/Defence’ has been added to equipment items above level 75.
– This applies to all items, already obtained/equipped ones as well.
– The values apply along with the enchanting bonuses, and each part gives a different amount.
– PvP and PvE bonuses in combined two-handed weapons do not overlap, and the highest value will be applied.
(Ex. Combining Ultimate Spellbook of the Dancing Ember (Additional PvP Damage/Defence +176) with Legendary Spellbook of the Dancing Ember (Additional PvP Damage/Defence +158) will result in an item giving Additional PvP Damage/Defence +176)
– If you combine a PvE item with a PvP one, both ‘Additional PvP Damage/Defence’ and ‘Additional PvE Damage/Defence’ will be applied.
– Additional PvP/PvE Damage/Defence applies differently to crafted items than to items of the same grade.
2. More selective options have been added to the Re-identification bonuses for the Ultimate Dancing Red Flame Set / Ultimate Dancing Ember Set.
– Random stats have been increased from 4 to 6.
(Ex. ‘Healing Boost’ has been added to Weapon items, ‘Accuracy/Magical Acc’ has been added to Wings items)
3. The effects of Prototype Panacea: Masterful Attack Boost, Heroic Panacea: Masterful Attack Boost, Eternal Panacea: Masterful Attack Boost, Prototype Panacea: Boost Dodge Enemy, Heroic Panacea: Boost Dodge Enemy, Eternal Panacea: Boost Dodge Enemy usable inside the Neviwind Canyon will now apply properly.
6. The tooltip of some unsellable items would say they are sellable through the Broker Agent. This issue has been fixed.
7. Extendable weapons will no longer be usable as skins.
9. Some unused home objects will no longer be obtainable.
2. Boxes and monsters in the Arena of Discipline will now require a number of hits regardless of character’s power to be destroyed.
1. The abilities of monsters level 76 and above have been adjusted.
1. PVP abilities of Kaisinel/Marchutan’ Siege buffs will now apply properly.
1. The values in the tooltip of Bard’s Attack Resonation will now display properly.
2. The altitude of Bard’s Illusion Ensemble has been slightly increased.
1. The summoning bonus to Magical Acc of level 1 rank B Minions will now apply correctly.
2. The toggle skill of Sita, Hamerun, Kromede, Kerub, and Karemiwen will now work regardless of character’s abilities.
1. An issue with item icons of some Housing items displaying incorrectly has been fixed.
2. Typos in the description of [Event] Transformation Potion: Blackmane Fighter have been fixed.
1. The terrain around the Prometun’s workshop entrance has been changed and it’s no longer possible to place a Kisk around it.
2. The terrain inside the Divine Fortress has been fixed.
|6.0 Update - Refly + 6.2 Update - Cubes|
New instanced dungeons:
Class roles rework:
Class roles rework:
New PvP currencies:
New organizations coins:
PvE Cold Blue Flame Set
PvE Rubrum Set (Craft)
Extend Weapons Lv.80
PvP Dancing Ember Set
PvP Dancing Red Flame Set
PvP Aerot Set (Craft)
Additional Updates 6.0:
Additional Updates 6.2:
New veteran system: