Can you win the White Whale’s favor?
1. Legendary Galaxy Weapons are now available!
– You can now purchase an Unrefined Galaxy Weapon Chest from the Battleground Trader NPC for Storm Fragments, Honorary Ornaments, and Frozen Stingers.
– Galaxy weapons are currently limited to Stage 3.
2. Pets no longer require Petnip to remain active.
– You can exchange existing Petnip for 2 Soulstones and 1 Frozen Stinger through the Manage Antique window.
3. Attack patterns for Unbound mobs in Soulstone Plains have been modified to be more predictable and less punishing for melee classes.
4. Reduced health and damage for certain mobs in Twisted Grimhorn Wilds.
– This change was made to make it easier for players to complete the content in smaller groups or solo.
5. Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not resurrect correctly in Tower of Infinity and Trial Arena.
6. Asura Brand is no longer applied to players in Sogun’s Lament.
– Hongmoon Imperial Wine can be exchanged through the Manage Antique window for Heroic Friendship Charms.
7. Phantom Brand is no longer applied to players in Ebondrake Citadel.
8. Increased the number of quests to choose from for the Daily Challenge to 6, up from 5.
9. Reduced the spawn timer for Hot Blood, Cold Blood, and Baylee in Beastbog.
10. Disabling the traps in the Security Area of Desolate Tomb now also causes the automatons to despawn.
11. Reduced the damage dealt by Zakhan’s Dark Void ability in Ebondrake Citadel.
Awakened Dark Strike / Awakened Lightning Pierce (F)
– Awakened Dark Strike and Awakened Lightning Pierce now deal increased damage.
– Awakened Dark Strike and Awakened Lightning Strike now restore 2 Focus, up from 1.
Bolt Strike (3)
– Fixed an issue where players could apply counter, block, or move before the damage effect was applied when using Bolt Strike.
Blade Echo (LMB)
– Blade Echo now recovers 10% of damage dealt as HP.
Awakened Blade Echo (LMB)
– Awakened Blade Echo now deals increased damage and recovers 10% of damage dealt as HP.
– Awakened Blade Echo now reduces the cooldown of Flaming Scourge (Z) by 1 second.
– Sunder now deals increased damage and recovers 10% of damage dealt as HP.
– Sunder (Tier 2 Stage 3) now recovers an additional 5% of damage as HP, down from 10%.
Awakened Sunder (RMB)
– Awakened Sunder now deals increased damage and recovers 10% of damage dealt as HP.
– Awakened Sunder now reduces the cooldown of Whirling Scourge (Z) by 1.5 seconds.
– Awakened Flicker (LMB) is no longer available and has been replaced by Awakened Honed Slash and Awakened Dragontongue (RMB).
– Flicker (Stage 3) now recovers 4% of damage dealt as HP, down from 6%.
– Dragontongue now recovers 1% of damage dealt as HP.
Awakened Wrath (LMB)
– Awakened Wrath now deals increased damage.
– Awakened Wrath (with Wrath Stage 2) now enables Galeforce (F) upon successful hit.
– Awakened Wrath (with Wrath Stage 2) now reduces the cooldown of Galeforce (F) by 2 seconds upon successful hit.
– Galeforce is now enabled upon a successful hit with Repulse (RB) instead of requiring a critical.
– Awakened Dual Dragons (F) is no longer available and has been replaced by Awakened Dragonchar, Awakened Blazing Beam, and Awakened Ice Rain (2)
Mystic Fire (F)
– Mystic Fire is now activated with the F hotkey.
– Mystic Fire now applies Burn for 6 seconds upon a successful hit in Fire mode.
– Mystic Fire has had its casting speed increased and can now be cast faster in succession with other skills.
Force Blast (1)
– Force Blast (Stage 3) now enables Inferno (X) when successfully hitting an enemy with 5 Ember stacks.
– Fixed an issue where additional damage was not being applied when hitting an enemy with 5 Ember stacks with Force Blast (Tier 5 Stage 3).
Dragonchar / Blazing Beam / Ice Rain (2)
– Dragonchar (Stage 1), Blazing Beam (Stage 3), and Ice Rain (Stage 4) now recover 5% of damage dealt as HP.
– You can now cast other skills more quickly after casting Inferno (Stage 1).
– Inferno (Tier 3 Stage 1) can no longer be cast without applying Threat.
Kung Fu Master
Awakened Searing Palm (X)
– Increased the damage dealt by Tiger Strike (2) and Cyclone Kick (F) when Awakened Searing Palm is at Stage 4.
– Awakened Iron Shoulder (F) is no longer available and has been replaced by Awakened Cobalt Punch and Awakened Right Punch (F)
– The skill priority of Iron Shoulder (F) has been increased to ensure it can be used in certain situations.
– Awakened Rosethorn (LMB) is no longer available and has been replaced by Awakened Rumblebees and Awakened Sunflower (RMB).
– Rosethorn (Tier 4 Stage 1) now allows the next Rumblebees to be cast instantly on a successful hit instead of requiring a critical hit.
– Rosethorn (Tier 5 Stage 1) now allows the next Rumblebees to be cast instantly on use instead of requiring a critical hit.
Rumblebees / Sunflower (RMB)
– Rumblebees (Stage 3) now deals decreased damage.
– Sunflower / Super Sunflower (Stage 4) now deals decreased damage.
Petal Storm (3)
– Petal Storm (Tier 3 Stage 2) now grants additional damage to Awakened Rumblebees (RMB) for 3 seconds upon a successful hit.
– Petal Storm (Tier 3 Stage 2) now grants less additional damage to Rumblebees (Stage 3) upon a successful hit.
Seed Shroud (4)
– Seed Shroud (Tier 5 Stage 1) now grants additional damage to Awakened Rumblebees (RMB) for 3 seconds upon a successful Counter.
– Seed Shroud (Tier 5 Stage 1) now grants less additional damage to Rumblebees (Stage 3) upon a successful counter.
– Awakened Rupture (F) is no longer available and has been replaced by Awakened Bombardment and Awakened Dimensional Volley (RMB).
1. Equipment Upgrade Paths are now available in the client.
– Press the icon at the bottom of your inventory window or press Ctrl+I to access the Equipment Upgrade Paths UI.
– You are able to view all weapon and accessory upgrade paths as well as all items and materials required for the upgrades.
2. The Max Camera Distance option can now be set to a maximum of 800.
1. 1v1 Season 6 is now live and will run for 6 weeks from October 26 through December 7.
2. Reduced the cost of Hongmoon Skills and related items available from the Zen Bean Trader NPC, Battleground Trader NPC, and Premium Membership tab in Dragon Express by approximately 30%.
3. The Battleground Rotation Schedule is now available here. Some of the most important changes are:
– Beluga Lagoon is available on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday.
– Whirlwind Valley is now available on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
– Enemies in Soulstone Plains will now only drop chests containing Moonstones at certain times on Saturday and Sunday.
4. After each ranked season, your starting rating for the following season will be adjusted based on your ranking from last season.
5. The cap for Zen Beans and Battle Points has been increased to 60,000.
1. Legendary Soul Shields are now available along with a new reinforcement system:
– Legendary Soul Shields have two primary stats and can roll one of three secondary stats.
– Legendary Soul Shields can be reinforced by feeding them with the same piece, increasing their stats. For example, Elder Blade Master Soul Shield 1 can only be reinforced with Elder Blade Master Soul Shield 1.
2. Legendary Elder Soul Shields are now available from the Battleground Trader NPC for Storm Fragments.
– Each class has its own set with unique skill bonuses.
– Legendary Elder Soul Shields 4 through 8 require Whirlwind Valley win achievements.
3. Hell Soul Shields are now available from the Battleground Trader NPC for Whirlwind Tokens and Battle Points.
4. Only Soul Shield Primers can now be fused to other Soul Shields.
– Refined quality Soul Shield Primers are now available from General Merchant NPCs.
5. A large amount of items have been made account bound.
6. Various Soul Shield sets and Breakthrough weapons are now distributed as rewards through story quests.
7. Removed the cost for unsocketing gems.