Blade & Soul’s first 24-member raid arrives.
1. A new set of Legendary Soul Shields is available from Midnight Skypetal Plains.
– Each class has its own set of Soul Shields with unique skill enhancements tailored for PvE content.
– These Soul Shields can be obtained from Moonlight Soul Shield Chests as well as Moonlight Trader NPCs in exchange for Lunar Twilight Flowers and Moonlight Crystals.
2. The Moonlight Madness event is now available and will run from November 16 through December 7.
2.1. Earn Bonus chests by completing dynamic quests for Stages 2, 4, and 6 in Midnight Skypetal Plains.
2.2. Earn Golden Seeds from completing Daily Quests in Midnight Skypetal Plains.
– Golden Seeds are also available from completing the Daily Challenge on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
2.3. Golden Seeds can be redeemed at Midnight Skypetal Plains Trader NPCs for various rewards including but not limited to:
– Flawless Sparkling Hongmoon Hexagonal Citrine
– Bright Moon Adornment
– Hongmoon Silverfrost Masterwork Soul Shield Primers
– Sacred Longgui Key
2.4.Golden Seeds can also be used by Soul Wardens to craft legendary Soul Shield Primers.
3. You can now form alliances of up to 24 players.
– Alliances can support up to 4 parties of 6 players.
– If you are trying to invite a party of players to your alliance, make sure you have a party slot available.
– The Alliance Leader can click and drag to move players between parties in the alliance.
4. Fixed an issue where the End Game Summary window was displaying Amount Spent values incorrectly.
5. Tower of Infinity – Season of Fury 2/3 has begun and will run from November 16 through December 28.
1. Whirlwind Valley Season 3 has begun and will run from November 16 through December 28.
2. Tag Match Season 3 has begun and will run from November 16 through December 28.
3. Added an option to hide parts of the Spectator Mode UI.
4. The amount of zen beans received for winning 1v1 Duel Matches and 3v3 Tag Matches has been increased and the amount received for losing has been reduced.
5. Zen Beans are no longer rewarded for completing the following quests:
– One on One
– You Get a Gold Star
– Tag Match Win
– Triple Tag Trial
6. Galaxy Fragments can now be purchased from the Zen Bean Trader NPC for 250 Zen Beans for players that have reached Silver rank or higher in 1v1 Duel Match or 3v3 Tag Match.
1. The Premium Membership tab in Dragon Express has been updated:
2. The following items have been removed:
– Ivory Specter / Red Specter
– Skyhaven Resistance Uniform
– Duel Outfit Exchange Ticket
– Naryu Silver
– Naryu Tablet
– Mirage Crystal
– Sealed Siren / Storm Siren Weapons
– Sealed Pirate / Dark Pirate Weapons
3. The following items have been added:
– Locked Sacred Longgui Soul Shield Chest 1-8
4. Lunar Twilight Flowers are now available from the Daily Challenge tab in Dragon Express for 20 Heavenly Energy each.
1. Fixed and updated a large amount of text, voiceover, and cutscene localization in English, German, and French.