With the release of Dark Origins, the next two chapters of the Blade & Soul story will be available for Act 7.
1. Act 7 Chapter 12 and 13 are now available.
2. After completing Act 7 Chapter 13, you can now access The Fate of the Aransu questline.
3. Ebondrake Lair, a 6-member Heroic dungeon with Normal and Hard modes, is now available after completing Chapter 4 of The Fate of the Aransu questline.
4. The Temple of Eluvium, a 24-member raid dungeon with a weekly lockout, is now available after completing Chapter 4 of The Fate of the Aransu questline.
– Only the Asura and Great Thrall boss encounters are available at this time. The final boss encounter with Hive Queen will be added at a later date.
5. Scion’s Keep, a 24-member raid dungeon with a weekly lockout, is now available after completing the Divide and Conquer side quest.
Nebula Stone Showdown Event
1. The Nebula Stone Showdown event is now available and will run from August 16 through September 13.
2. Test your skills and complete daily quests in 1v1 Duel Arena and 3v3 Tag Match to earn Dueler’s Medallion event tokens.
– Additionally, complete Daily Challenge and Weekly Challenge to earn Devoted Hero Chests, which contain 1-3 Dueler’s Medallion as well as a chance for valuable rewards.
– Dueler’s Medallions can also be purchased from the Hongmoon Store at a limit of 2 per day per account for 1 NCoin.
3. Dueler’s Medallions can be exchanged for rewards via the Event tab in Dragon Express, including but not limited to:
– Steel Heart outfit
– Auric Nebula Stone
– Cardinal Nebula Stone
– Sacred Oil
– Xanos Disc
– Forging Orb
– Hongmoon Pentagonal Ruby
– Hongmoon Pentagonal Sapphire
4. Auric Nebula Stones can be used in place of Heroic weapon offerings to discount weapon upgrade costs for Seraph and Dawnforged weapons.
5. Cardinal Nebula Stones can be used in place of Heroic weapon offerings to discount weapon upgrade costs for Baleful and Riftwalk weapons.
– Boss encounters in Skybreak Spire have been re-tuned to reduce the overall difficulty of the raid.
– The number of quests required to receive the Daily Challenge Reward has been reduced to 3, down from 4. There are still 6 quests available to choose from.
– The content included and rewards provided from Daily Challenge have been updated.
– The transmutation recipe for Sealed Sacred Oil has been updated to require less Evolved Stones.
Dark Strike, Lightning Crash (Shadow), and Lightning Rod (Lightning Move 1) now deal area of effect damage.
Fixed issues with various effects being applied even when not successfully landing a critical hit with a large amount of skills.
The effect of Eternity Soul Badge now recovers 2 Focus on a successful Heart Stab instead of enabling Dark Strike successfully landing a critical hit with Heart Stab
Mist Slash (LMB)
Hongmoon Mist Slash (Shadow Move 1) now recovers 2 additional Focus upon a successful critical hit and no longer enables Dark Strike on critical hit.
Dark Strike (F)
Dark Strike (Move 1) now requires a successful hit with Heart Stab or Venom Pierce instead of a critical hit.
Fixed an issue where the character would sometimes move backwards
Fixed an issue where Stealth would not be available while affected by certain statuses.
Fixed an issue where the Flash Landmine animation would sometimes not play while in Stealth.
The tooltip for Shunpo has been clarified to state that it resists damage and status effects for 1 second on use.
Awakened Lightning Flash, Awakened Sunder, and Awakened Thundering Typhoon are now available during Soulburn.
Thunder Slash / Skyward Slash (X)
Thunder Slash (Move 1) and Skyward Slash (Move 1) now have a cooldown of 15 seconds, down from 18.
Five Point Strike (3), Dual Strike (C), and Sundering Sword (Z) are now displayed on the cooldown bar.
Adjusted the visual position of Swords equipped by Yun when out of combat.
Fixed an issue where Breeze (Move 1) would sometimes apply item effects twice.
Blade Echo (LMB)
Blade Echo is now available on a successful hit with Raid.
Blade Echo (Flame) now grants Conflagration for 2 seconds on hit.
Blade Echo (Lightning) grants Fulmination for 4 seconds on hit.
Flicker (Flame Move 1) now absorbs 2% of damage dealt as HP, down from 4%.
Dragontongue now absorbs 2% of damage dealt as HP, up from 1%.
Honed Slash (RMB)
Honed Slash now decreases the cooldown of Blade Echo by 1 second instead of Flash Step.
Conflagration Flash (F)
Conflagration Flash now has a reduced delay after use.
Lunar Slash (Tab)
Fixed an issue where Lunar Slash would sometimes not grant Conflagration on use.
Rush (Move 2) can no longer be used as a joint attack.
Five Point Strike (3)
Cyclone (LMB) can now be cast immediately upon resist with Five Point Strike (Move 1).
Cyclone (LMB) is now available for a longer period of time upon resist with Five Point Strike (Move 1).
Lightning Draw / Searing Slash (4)
Fixed an issue where Hongmoon Lightning Draw and Hongmoon Searing Slash would sometimes not work while 8m away from the target in Draw Stance.
Boot (Move 2) now applies 2 Stun Joint Attacks.
Boot can now be used in Draw Stance.
Phoenix Wing / Blade Call (V)
Flock of Blades now lasts for 14 seconds, up from from 12 seconds.
Fixed an issue where Phoenix Wing and Blade Call would heal the user for 5% HP on hit.
Flash Step (V)
Flash Step now has no skill requirements.
Flash Step can now be used up to 3 times consecutively on hit instead of requiring a critical hit.
The skill priority for the F hotkey is now Mighty Cleave, Knee, then Grab.
Alluvion Soul Badge now activates upon using Emberstomp instead of on hit with Emberstomp.
Awakened Wrath is no longer available and Wrath is available during Soulburn.
Awakened Mighty Cleave and Awakened Galeforce are now available during Soulburn.
Ram (Move 1) now applies 2 Stun Joint Attacks.
Long Division (4)
Long Division has been moved to the 4 hotkey from the F hotkey.
Knee (Move 1) no longer needs a critical hit as a skill requirement.
Iron Plating (V)
Iron Plating has been moved to the V hotkey from the F hotkey.
Iron Plating (Move 2) now recovers 20% HP, down from 30%.
Iron Plating (Move 2) has had its cooldown increased to 36 seconds, up from 24 seconds.
Fixed an issue where Iron Plating was not being applied to party members affected by Airborne
Fixed an issue where the Increased Movement Speed and Damage Reduction effects of Iron Plating were not being removed at the correct time upon the skill ending
Typhoon (Move 3) now applies Knockdown for 2 seconds after the 11m Knockback.
Leap Back (S+S)
Leap Back now resists damage and status effects for a slightly longer time.
– Fixed issues with various effects being applied even when not successfully hitting with the following skills:
– Mystic Fire
– Blazing Beam
– Short Fuse
– Frost Tornado
– Cold Snap
– Force Blast
– Glacial Beam / Awakened Glacial Beam
– Dragonchar / Awakened Dragonchar
– Fixed an issue where Inferno (Move 2) would not grant Flame Orbs on critical hit.
Kung Fu Master
Focused Fighting Spirit has been removed.
Swift Strike (2)
Hongmoon Swift Strike (Move 1) now absorbs 6% of damage dealt as HP, down from 10%.
Cyclone Kick (F)
Cyclone Kick now absorbs 2% of damage dealt as HP.
Fighting Spirit (Tab)
Fighting Spirit now refreshes the cooldown of Comet Strike (Move 1 and Move 3) every second for 10 seconds.
Fighting Spirit now grants additional damage equal to 200% of AP to Tiger Strike and Cyclone Kick for 10 seconds.
Rising Dragon (Z)
Rising Dragon (Move 2) now applies 2 Stun Joint Attacks.
Awakened Searing Palm (X)
Awakened Searing Palm now increases the damage of Tiger Strike, Cyclone Kick, and Searing Palm while Awakened Unleashed Flow Stage 4 is active.
Tremor (Move 1) now cannot be used as a joint attack.
Lightning Fist (2) and Leg Sweep (4) now share global cooldowns
Straight Jab (LMB)
Straight Jab (Frost Move 1) now deals Frost damage.
The additional damage from Straight Jab (Move 1) hitting the enemy from behind has been moved to the base skill.
Right Punch (RMB)
The additional damage and energy gained from Right Punch hitting the enemy from behind has been moved to the base skill.
Hongmoon Right Punch (Move 1) now stacks 2 Energy on hit.
Cobalt Punch (RMB)
The additional damage from Cobalt Punch (Move 1) and Hongmoon Cobalt Punch (Move 1) hitting the enemy from behind has been moved to the base skill.
Awakened Cobalt Punch (RMB)
Awakened Cobalt Punch now decreases the cooldown of Iron Shoulder by 3 seconds on hit.
Awakened Cobalt Punch now increases Chi Level by 2 on hit, up from 1.
Snowball now stacks 2 Energy when hitting enemies within the area of effect of Burning Tundra
Kingfist (Move 1) now deals additional Earth damage on critical hit.
Howling Blast (F)
Howling Blast (Move 2) now deals area of effect damage.
Breaking Claw (F)
The additional damage from Breaking Claw hitting the enemy from behind has been moved to the base skill.
Fixed an issue where Windstorm would sometimes not re-apply Airborne.
Burning Tundra (V)
Burning Tunda now has a cooldown of 36 seconds, down from 45 seconds.
Moonfall has been moved from the F hotkey to the 1 hotkey.
Moonfall now applies Weed Whack upon hit.
Vine Whip / Thorn Strike (2)
Vine Whip (Move 1) and Thorn Strike (Move 1) now have a vertical hitbox of 16m, up from 10m.
Enhanced Seed Shroud (4)
Enhanced Seed Shroud has been moved from the F hotkey to the 4 hotkey.
Enhanced Seed Shroud can no longer be used immediately after Seed Shroud.
Enhanced Seed Shroud can now be used for a short period after Seed Shroud ends.
Fixed an issue where Enhanced Seed Shroud would sometimes fail to cast.
Familiar can no longer be affected by Knockback while casting Farewell.
Huzzah (Move 2) now heals the Familiar for 20% of its health, up from 10%.
Hammer Spin (C)
Fixed an issue where Hammer Spin could not be used in rare occasions.
Hammer Spin now has an updated icon when the Familiar is affected by Grab, Phantom Grip, Stun, or Daze.
Strike can no longer be used on targets affected by Airborne.
Beckon now has an updated icon when the skill is on cooldown.
Lunge now has a cooldown of 36 seconds, down from 45 seconds. This cooldown can be reduced by 6 seconds upon hit with Play Time.
Roundabout now also heals the Familiar for 10% of its health.
Circle of Wrath
Circle of Wrath now increases Attack Power by 5%, up from 3%.
Circle of Wrath now has a cooldown of 10 seconds, down from 18 seconds.
Hallowed Ground now has a cooldown of 10 seconds, down from 18 seconds.
Dragoncall (Move 1) now has a cast time of 1.5 seconds, down from 2.5 seconds.
Fixed an issue where Rupture (Frost) would reduce the cooldown of Dragoncall without a successful hit.
Tether Blade (X)
Tether Blade (Move 1) now applies 2 Knockdown Joint Attacks.
Tether Blade (Move 2) now applies 2 Daze Joint Attacks.
Wingstorm (Frost Move 1) now absorbs 50% of damage dealt as HP.
1. Skill damage bonuses granted by Raven Weapons has been increased for the following classes, specs, and skills:
– Assassin (Shadow) – Heart Stab
– Destroyer (Earth) – Cleave and Mighty Cleave
– Force Master (Flame) – Awakened Dragonchar, and Blazing Beam
– Force Master (Frost) – Glacial Beam and Dragonwhorl
– Warlock (Shadow) – Dragon Helix
2. Skill damage bonuses granted by Legendary Bracelets has been increased for the following classes, specs, and skills:
2.1. Tiger Bracelet
– Warlock (Shadow) – Dragon Helix
– Kung Fu Master (Wind) – Comet Strike
– Kung Fu Master (Flame) – Comet Strike
– Assassin (Shadow) – Dark Strike
2.2. Divine Dragon Bracelet
– Destroyer (Shadow) – Galeforce
3. The effect of Divine Dragon Bracelet for Soul Fighter now grants 240%/320%/400%/800% additional Attack Power damage for Kingfist during Golden Dragon, down from 300%/400%/500%/1000%.
4. The 8 piece set bonus for Assassin’s Virulent Soul Shield now increases Dark Strike damage by 30%, up from 25%.
5. Kung Fu Master’s Enigma Mystic Badge now grants a 600% additional Attack Power Bonus on Hellfire Kick after a successful Smite, up from 250%.
6. Kung Fu Master’s Revelation Mystic Badge now recovers 3 Focus over 4 seconds when using Tiger Strike after a successful Smite, up from 3 seconds.
7. Riftwalk/Dawnforged Weapon Stage 6 can now be upgraded to Raven Weapon Stage 6.
8. New Legendary Mystic Badges can be obtained by trading in tokens acquired from Temple of Eluvium and Scion’s Keep.
9. New Legendary Elemental Necklaces are now available from Temple of Eluvium and Scion’s Keep.
– Fixed an issue where Celestial Peach collecting achievements were not being granted correctly.
– Fixed an issue where the Hat of Tidings and Gridiron Helmet adornments were not displaying correctly.
– Fixed an issue where Volume 2 skillbooks from Bloodshade Harbor could not be listed on the Marketplace.